Skip to main content
CONTACTS FOR WIREDSPACE:
- Setting up a Collection/Community, training and loading material onto WIREDSPACE - Contact your Faculty Librarian. He/she is the person responsible for administering specific Collections in your Faculty/School.
- Promotion of WIREDSPACE to Faculties/Schools – Ms. Nondumiso Sinyenyeko-Sayo email@example.com
- Presentations/workshops on Open Access, WIREDSPACE, Related Copyright Issues and Predatory Publishing Practices – Mrs. Denise Nicholson - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Technical matters regarding WIREDSPACE – Mr. Charl Roberts Charl.Roberts@wits.ac.za or Mr. Lewatle Phaladi Letwatle.Phaladi@wits.ac.za
- Embargoes or Removal of ETDs on WIREDSPACE - Contact Faculty Office first, which should then instruct the Library in writing as to why the item needs to be embargoed (suppressed for a length of time) or removed completely from open access.
- Removal of publications on WIREDSPACE - Contact your Faculty Librarian first