Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Institutes, Societies and Research Organisations
Engineering Council of South Africa
The main focus of the Act is the promotion of public safety, health and interests in relation to actions of persons registered with ECSA.
Consulting Engineers South Africa
The Consulting Engineers South Africa is committed to:
* enhancing the professional and business interests of its members
* improving the quality of life for all South Africans by the promotion of engineering excellence
* serving clients with professionalism, integrity and independence of judgement
American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA)
The American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA) is the professional society for the field of aerospace engineering.
National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA)
The National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA, pronounced /ˈnæsə/) is an Executive Branch agency of the United States government, responsible for the nation's civilian space program and aeronautics and aerospace research
Royal Aeraonautical Society (RAES)
Professional body dedicated to the entire aerospace community.
A Day in the Life of an Aerospace Engineer
Free and Open Courses
The OpenCourseWare Consortium defines it as:
- Free and open digital publication of high quality college and university‐level educational materials.
- Materials are organized as courses, and often include course planning materials and evaluation tools as well as thematic content.
- Free and openly licensed, accessible to anyone, anytime via the internet.
Some courses are offered in real-time, while others are self-paced.